We were part of the Wedding Expo that was held on the 20-22 Sept 2013 at the Mid Valley Exhibition Centre.
A big thank you for those who came over and visited our booth!
For those of you who are not sure what exactly wedding.com.my does, this website allows vendors to share their creativity and passion of how they can inspire newly engaged couples. We aim to reach out to thousands of engaged couples and newlyweds every year and help them find the right person to do the job, may it be the planning, the photography or deciding on the venue to host this celebration.
With plenty of pictures to source for ideas, one can easily find creative new themes for their momentous day!
Screens were set up around the booth to allow users to test our website.
Our crew was on site to facilitate and educate the attendees on the functionality of the site and how they could access it from tablets and mobile phones as well.
Our very lovely ladies who went out of their way to share our amazing website.
Should you look to explore further ideas for your wedding, drop by http://www.wedding.com.my/ now!
Or if you are a vendor, join us in this website to meet new customers! Click into here for more details: http://www.wedding.com.my/business-signup
Here are some of the categories featured in the website:
- Accessories and Shoes (Christy Ng, Valerie Fan, Black Queen and many more)
- Car and Rental (Red Orca, Bridal Car Malaysia and many more)
- Florist and Decorations (Elegant Scent, BabysBreath, Trinity Events and many more)
- Hotel and Restaurant (32 at the Mansion and a few new ones coming up)
- Jewellery and Ring (Celebrities HK Jewel, SK Jewellery, iDo Jewellery, Love and Co and many more)
- Get more inspirations from bridal house & photographers (Jeec Studio, Aspial Wedding, Keep Gallery, Mocco Photographer, Videre Wedding, Filming Arts and many more shared by our users)
Photos courtesy of Jeec Studio
Visit their portfolio at http://www.wedding.com.my/business/photo-and-videographers/jeec-studio/1029