- Design and print your wedding invitations
This can be quite time consuming, from designing to sending it for printing. Addressing the card would be a lengthy process. Get family members on board to assist.
- Start planning your honeymoon
This would be the best part of the planning. I did write an article some time ago on flight prices for some favourite honeymoon destination. Read more here.
- Shop of bridesmaids’ dresses
Photo credit to Keep Gallery
Allow at least 6 months for the dresses to be ordered and sized
- Arrange for your mode of transportation
Photo credit to Bridal Car
You could either rent or borrow it from your friends or family. If you have a vintage theme, you might want to rent a classic!
- Draw up a schedule of event and slot in each component
Prepare a schedule that consist of the time slot and activities (cake cutting, first dance, entrance)
- Start shopping and preparing for wedding favors
For more door gift ideas, read our article on wedding favors. For more ideas, click here.